A Brief History of CEE
In 1973, the Extension Education Department for In-service Secondary School Teachers was established, followed by the Center for Adult Education providing lifelong education and community services in 1991. Both were integrated into the Extension Education Department in 1994.
The Extension Education Department started to offer Master’s degree programs for recurrent education in 2000, making a variety of education and training channels available for the public.
The Extension Education Department was reorganized and became the College of Extension Education (CEE) on August 1, 2007, a first-level institute parallel to the other seven colleges at NCUE.
Vision, Mission, and Goals
To be a first-tier college for in-service education.
To enable NCUE to be an important destination for in-service education by providing professional, efficient and interactive continuing education and by integrating resources from the government, industry and academia into the programs.
1. To fulfill the social responsibility for lifelong education by providing a variety of programs and friendly learning environment.
2. To establish a theoretical and practical learning and information platform with a new business model of extension education.
3. To fulfill the learning needs of staff in post overseas and in remote areas through resource integration of businesses, governments and universities that is expected to facilitate knowledge transfers and narrow the urban-rural gap.
4. To expand sources for fundraising and build NCUE reputation as a leading university by adopting the operation model: self-positioning, integrating, executing, and promoting.
Commissioned Program Planning
CEE provides a learning and training solution for public and private sectors:
1. Commissioned R&D and skills training programs.
2. Orientation training and customized education and professional programs.
3. Consulting services on application for government sponsorships.
4. Program planning of foundation training for overseas employees and of recurrent education for expatriates employees.
5. Other systematic training programs and diagnostic services for organizations.
TEL 886-4-7232105 Ext.5406
ADDRESS 50007 No1, Jinde Rd, Changhua City, Changhua County, Taiwan (R.O.C)